- Introducing the world’s first peel & stick replacement mailbox flag by PostFlag. Absolutely ZERO tools required, installs in SECONDS.
- Safely & Securely Sticks to Wood, metal, plastic, rubber, smooth surface stone, smooth cement & smooth brick/paver. *We do not advise you use this product on gritty or flaky surfaces.
- For best results, wipe the surface of your mailbox clean of dirt & debris before applying your new mailbox flag.
- Made with the strongest outdoor-rated tape in the world. Revolutionary 3M™ VHB™ (Very High Bond) tape is temperature rated from -20 degrees to 120 degrees fahrenheit.
- This product has been tested in real world weather conditions. We guarantee the adhesive material to last the lifetime of your mailbox.
We spent 9 months engineering the world’s first peel & stick replacement mailbox flag to help people with zero tools fix their mailbox. Unlike the hardware stores, we know that everyone does not have the ability or skills to use tools. We created this “no-tools-required” solution after attempting and failing to install our own replacement mailbox-flag with screws and bolts. Trust us when we say that it is a lot harder than it looks. Due to USA postal regulations, you must have a post flag in order for the mail left in your mailbox to be picked up & sent out. Thanks to this new solution by PostFlag, anyone can solve their mailbox problems with ease. For best results, the surface of your mailbox needs to be wiped clean before tape is applied. Device has been tested to work in the freezing cold temperatures of Tacoma Washington as well as the rainy and humid conditions of Tampa, Florida. We have not yet discovered any climate the PostFlag does not work. Buy with confidence!